Are you a manager who feels overwhelmed? Are you a leader who wants more growth? Do you want to elevate your personal and professional success while lowering your stress levels?
A management consultant, corporate trainer, and keynote speaker, Dune works with managers to develop the leader within. He helps you pursue exciting possibilities beyond pesky obstacles.
DUNE’S POWER TIPS
- Gratitude is the ticket to a wonderful life.
- To be happier and more successful, be more selective of what you care about.
- Success is easier to pursue when we decide to be joyful along the way.
- Don’t let what you know prevent you from learning what you need to know.
- Be confident enough to get comfortable with uncertainty.
- Confidence is more powerful when mixed with the right dose of humility.
- Pursuing excellence is more productive than obsessing over perfection.
- In complex situations, slow down if you want to be more effective.
- Learn all you can about your craft, but don’t inflict it all on your customers.
- Before you negotiate, determine if you should negotiate.
- When negotiating, listen much more than talk.
- If you want better conversations, ask better questions.
- If you want to get better at something, hang around people who excel at that.
- To lead people anywhere, we must first meet them where they are.
- Mentoring is worth the investment.
- Your career is much more than your job. Your life is much more than your career.
- Don’t compare your progress to another person’s progress, if you’re on a different journey.
- Be kind to people, not because of who they are but because of who you are.
- Smile, not only when you’re happy but also when you want to create happiness.
- Wherever you go, bring your whole self.
“Dune is very well versed in the material he is presenting and is able to dynamically adjust to alternative points of view or address questions to ensure everyone understands the content. If given a choice, I would gladly choose Dune for any future learning opportunities.”
Delivery Analyst Team Lead