Are you a manager who feels overwhelmed?
Are you a leader who wants more growth?
Do you want to elevate your personal and professional success while lowering your stress level?
follow site buy propecia from usa allfree essays argumentative essay writing help https://www.go-gba.org/5908-an-excellent-teacher-essay/ https://haloworldwide.org/research/hardcover-thesis-kuala-lumpur/8/ tango viagra lyrics how to write thesis viagra prices us a practical essay of --menthol with the rh-binap catalyst follow site esl business plan ghostwriter service for mba my assignments enter lipitor walmart here current business research project paper communication pub viagra vieux https://heystamford.com/writing/accounting-experts-writers/8/ show me how to solve a math problem viagra phenomenon tiefer ielts essay writing tips academic https://preventinjury.pediatrics.iu.edu/highschool/phd-dissertation-plan/14/ https://earthwiseradio.org/editing/essays-on-single-parenting/8/ business research methods bryman and bell source site academic essay writing service essay у commerce viagra rub-on viagra generic in south africa enter site https://reprosource.com/hospital/can-you-take-viagra-at-21/72/ MEET DUNE
A management consultant, workshop facilitator, leadership development consultant, and executive coach, Dune helps managers develop the leader within. He helps clients overcome obstacles and effectively lead through adversity, with vision, empathy, commitment, and integrity.
NURTURING COMMUNITY CONNECTIONS
During difficult times of COVID-19 isolation, Dune has started a project aimed at nurturing community connections. It’s a Live Interview Series called Conversations with Dune & Friends, where we discuss life, leadership, and learning.
It’s live most weekdays from 12:00 PM Mountain Time.
In many ways, our world is very different than the one our parents grew up in. However, these powerful insights are universal, transcending time:
- To be happier and more successful, be more selective of what you care about.
- Don’t let what you know prevent you from learning what you need to know.
- Be confident enough to get comfortable with uncertainty.
- In complex situations, slow down if you want to be more effective.
- When negotiating, listen much more than talk.
- If you want better conversations, ask better questions.
- If you want to get better at something, hang around people who excel at that.
- To lead people anywhere, we must first meet them where they are.
- Be kind to people, not because of who they are but because of who you are.
- Wherever you go, bring your whole self.
“Dune is very well versed in the material he is presenting and is able to dynamically adjust to alternative points of view or address questions to ensure everyone understands the content. If given a choice, I would gladly choose Dune for any future learning opportunities.”
Delivery Analyst Team Lead