Are you a manager who feels overwhelmed? Are you a leader who wants more growth?
Do you want to elevate your personal and professional success while lowering your stress level?
maximizing effects of viagra https://www.newburghministry.org/spring/dissertation-assistant/20/ essay on climate changes causes and effect best price for viagra in uk here sample essay for college students viagra without prescription in australia here female viagra homemade best custom term paper sites water pollution essay for students https://caberfaepeaks.com/school/essays-on-online-gaming/27/ https://bakeorbreak.com/rxstore/celebrex-pfizer-south-africa/17/ high school essay writing guide dissertation histoire chine alternating ibuprofen celebrex enter site does cialis hurt your liver descargar bot para empires tempo de meia vida do viagra autobiographical essay on an event https://www.lapressclub.org/hypothesis/35g-resume-help/29/ essay on the role of media in democracy uk writing services https://elkhartcivictheatre.org/proposal/essay-on-computer-education-in-school/3/ get link get link intermediate paper scheme https://reprosource.com/hospital/buy-proscar-brand/72/ http://visablepeople.com/college-essay-examples-18396/ apa format term paper on homeschool viagra for geritol song DEVELOPING EFFECTIVE LEADERS
An executive coach, leadership consultant, management consultant, and workshop facilitator, I help leaders elevate success by leveraging emotional intelligence.
In addition to delivering in-person presentations, I am also a Certified Virtual Presenter.
During difficult times of COVID-19 isolation, I’ve started a project aimed at nurturing community connections. It’s a Live Interview Series called Conversations with Dune & Friends, where we discuss life, leadership, and learning. Here are my conversations with many wonderful people in our community.
APPLYING POWERFUL INSIGHTS
In many ways, our world is very different than the one our parents grew up in. However, these powerful insights are universal, transcending time:
- To be happier and more successful, be more selective of what you care about.
- Don’t let what you know prevent you from learning what you need to know.
- Be confident enough to get comfortable with uncertainty.
- In complex situations, slow down if you want to be more effective.
- When negotiating, listen much more than talk.
- If you want better conversations, ask better questions.
- If you want to get better at something, hang around people who excel at that.
- To lead people anywhere, we must first meet them where they are.
- Be kind to people, not because of who they are but because of who you are.
- Wherever you go, bring your whole self.
“Dune is very well versed in the material he is presenting and is able to dynamically adjust to alternative points of view or address questions to ensure everyone understands the content. If given a choice, I would gladly choose Dune for any future learning opportunities.”
Delivery Analyst Team Lead