Are you a manager who feels overwhelmed? Are you a leader who wants more growth? Do you want to elevate your success while lowering your stress level?
Help is available!!!
An executive coach, leadership trainer, and management consultant, I help leaders build collaborative cultures for innovative success.
paranoid schizophrenia case study go to site purchase viagra online with mastercard how write resume no experience destroy control or essay bayes hypothesis testing mifarma viagra act essay guide how to get a 12 go site cialis venda online erektionsstrung trotz cialis https://abt.edu/bestsellers/sucralfate-and-synthroid/22/ brief and brief writing service buy prednisone for dogs psychology memory essay questions brown cialis duracao do efeito do viagra cost of viagra in barcalona spain https://www.nationalautismcenter.org/letter/theoretical-framework-paper-example/26/ https://sugarpinedrivein.com/treatment/do-they-have-a-generic-viagra/10/ ethical issues in thesis research and writing cialis 5mg fta 14 here source link book guest pill viagra essay proofread japanese essays on idleness https://smartfin.org/science/celebrex-category/12/ viagra 22 year old how can you tell if a man uses viagra illustrative essays to buy https://chanelmovingforward.com/stories/how-to-write-personal-statement-for-university-sample/51/ NURTURING COMMUNITY CONNECTIONS
During times of COVID-19 isolation, I started a project aimed at nurturing community connections. It’s a Live Interview Series called Conversations with Dune & Friends. We discuss life, leadership, and learning.
Here are live recordings of insightful conversations with wonderful people.
APPLYING POWERFUL INSIGHTS
In many ways, our world is very different than the one our parents grew up in. However, these powerful insights are universal, transcending time:
- To be happier and more successful, be more selective of what you care about.
- Don’t let what you know prevent you from learning what you need to know.
- Be confident enough to get comfortable with uncertainty.
- In complex situations, slow down if you want to be more effective.
- When negotiating, listen much more than talk.
- If you want better conversations, ask better questions.
- If you want to get better at something, hang around people who excel at that.
- To lead people anywhere, we must first meet them where they are.
- Be kind to people, not because of who they are but because of who you are.
- Wherever you go, bring your whole self.
“Dune is very well versed in the material he is presenting and is able to dynamically adjust to alternative points of view or address questions to ensure everyone understands the content. If given a choice, I would gladly choose Dune for any future learning opportunities.”
Delivery Analyst Team Lead