Are you a manager who feels overwhelmed? Are you a leader who wants more growth?
Do you want to elevate your personal and professional success while lowering your stress level?
An executive coach, leadership & management consultant, and workshop facilitator, I help leaders build collaborative cultures for innovative success.
https://www.arohaphilanthropies.org/heal/levitra-rantoul/96/ dangers of viagra high blood pressure cialis online pharmacy purchase personal statement can teenagers buy viagra here does cialis improve athletic performance https://simplevisit.com/telemedicine/article-kamagra/16/ https://cadasb.org/pharmacy/is-viagra-gevaarlijk/13/ follow essay on personality development in hindi click http://www.cresthavenacademy.org/chapter/education-term-paper-topics/26/ follow follow https://campuschildcare-old.wm.edu/thinking/essay-plan-conclusion/10/ https://climbingguidesinstitute.org/2999-phd-no-dissertation/ critical appraisal essays nursing https://www.aestheticscienceinstitute.edu/medical/synthroid-prescription-prices/100/ custom essay network click here seven wonders of the world essay lexapro 20 mg what is marriage essay my aim in life essay to become engineer https://preventinjury.pediatrics.iu.edu/highschool/apa-format-referencing-multiple-authors/14/ https://rainierfruit.com/viagra-class-c-drug/ https://www.lapressclub.org/hypothesis/edward-abbey-aravaipa-canyon-essay/29/ source https://smartfin.org/science/bulous-eruption-plavix/12/ essay on road safety and my responsibility cialis causa impotenza NURTURING COMMUNITY CONNECTIONS
During difficult times of COVID-19 isolation, I’ve started a project aimed at nurturing community connections. It’s a Live Interview Series called Conversations with Dune & Friends, where we discuss life, leadership, and learning.
Here are recordings of my conversations with many wonderful people.
APPLYING POWERFUL INSIGHTS
In many ways, our world is very different than the one our parents grew up in. However, these powerful insights are universal, transcending time:
- To be happier and more successful, be more selective of what you care about.
- Don’t let what you know prevent you from learning what you need to know.
- Be confident enough to get comfortable with uncertainty.
- In complex situations, slow down if you want to be more effective.
- When negotiating, listen much more than talk.
- If you want better conversations, ask better questions.
- If you want to get better at something, hang around people who excel at that.
- To lead people anywhere, we must first meet them where they are.
- Be kind to people, not because of who they are but because of who you are.
- Wherever you go, bring your whole self.
“Dune is very well versed in the material he is presenting and is able to dynamically adjust to alternative points of view or address questions to ensure everyone understands the content. If given a choice, I would gladly choose Dune for any future learning opportunities.”
Delivery Analyst Team Lead